Vacature Assistant Accountant
The Accountant is responsible for managing and preparing management accounts and monitoring cash flow for the company.
A) Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provides monthly sales reconciliation and related sales discount journals/memos for the preparation of financial accounts by the first day of the month.
2. Prepares accounts for Corporate Finance within specific timeframes and submit the required projections and other ad hoc requests.
3. Prepares and monitors budget applicable to operations.
4. Balances and reconciles daily SMJ sales and process the related VAT journals
5. Reviews bad debt provision for adequacy in compliance with Group Policy
6. Prepares all SMJ Payroll reconciliations
7. Prepares SMJ Undelivered Orders Reconciliation
8. Manages and coordinates the external audit
9. Ensures timely payments for suppliers and vendors
10. Prepares daily cash position reports
11. Prepares management accounts on a monthly basis.
12. Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
13. Prepares Bank Balance and Receivables reports on a weekly basis.
14. Prepares financial accounts and analyzes issues for Managers and other related accounting functions.
15. Coordinates data and prepare annual budget
16. Reconciles / analyses all Accounts Receivable Control accounts.
17. Take part in and reconciles all stock accounts.
18. Performs administrative duties such as filing as required.
19. Performs any other job-related functions as required.
B) Qualifications and Experience:
1. ACCA Certified / BSc. Degree Accounting from a recognized Institution.
2. 2 years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Auditing.
C) Technical Competencies:
1. Knowledge of Accounting Standards.
2. Knowledge of Accounting Software.
3. Microsoft Office proficient.
D) Behavioral Competencies:
1. Ability to work both independently and within a team-based environment.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
4. Strong analytical skills.
5. Self-motivated and results driven.
6. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects successfully and meet stipulated deadlines.
7. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
1. Ensures compliance to all Company, contractual, and governmental regulations in a manner that supports the expected operating goals of the plant.
2. Enforces all Company policies and procedures.
3. Ensures corrective and preventative actions and other requirements under the company’s EMS and QMS are effectively implemented in a timely manner and all relevant documentation is maintained.
4. Ensure compliance to IFRSs and other accounting standards.
Aantal sollicitanten op deze vacature was: 0